If you’re still using platforms like Typeform or Google Forms to collect information? Welcome to Airtable!
With the Airtable FORM VIEW, your forms and project management become one for things like ::
- Collecting testimonials;
- Conducting surveys;
- Onboarding clients for services; and
- Anything else you’re using forms for.
Let’s use the example of using forms to sell services.
HOW FORM VIEW WORKS
When you are in the Airtable Form View, each field – or question – that you see represents a field in the Grid View. You can add fields within any view, but this doesn’t mean that people seeing the form sees all of your fields.
For instance: Let’s say you want to write notes about your clients for your own reference. All of the fields that appear on the left side of your Form View are for your personal use and referral only. When you share your form, only the fields that appear within the form will appear once the form is shared.
You can easily drag-and-drop fields as well as create new ones to make your form-building the easiest thing ever.
SUBMITTING DATA VIA FORM
When someone fills your form and clicks the SUBMIT button, all of the data fields they filled will automatically be populated in your GRID VIEW.
Likewise, you can automatically direct the person who filled the form like air traffic control.
Some of the things you can do for someone who submits information through your form includes ::
- Show them a THANK YOU message and let them when they can hear back from you
- Re-direct them to another URL, which could be your Welcome Package, a thank you page on your website, or even your social media community or page.
- BONUS POINTS :: You could even set up an automation via Zapier that would connect Airtable to your email marketing service. This way, every time a new record is added, your new contact would be entered directly into your contacts and be in your funnel.
WANT TO TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF SETTING THIS UP?